A critical component for Mine Sites and Farms is having adequate and appropriate First Aid training and equipment in case of an accident or illness.
Choosing the appropriate First Aid Kit is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
1. Ensure you conduct a risk assessmnet of your work environment.
** Talking to your staff can help identify major hazards. 2. How many people are you covering?
3. Do you require a Soft Pack, Portable or Wall Mountable First Aid kit?
SELECT YOUR PRODUCT BELOW OR CALL us now to discuss it further
- The National First Aid Code of Practice requirement is to have 1 First Aider per 10 people in Remote work environments.
- Locate the First Aid Kit so you have immediate and unrestricted access when it is needed.
- Any environment that has more than 100 people requires a First Aid Room. If you are considering the need for a First Aid room call us to discuss. - Always consider having a Defibrillator on hand. After conducting your risk assessment revisit the type of employees you have. If there is any pre-condition that would indicate the need for a defibrillator then you will have no choice but to ensure one is available for your staff.
- If you are unsure of your compliance requirements we can help
Why choose First Aid Kits Australia?
- We manufacture in Australia to TGA Standards - Australian owned and operated - Australian Farmers and Mine Site Senior Executive (SSE) Officers have relied on our unprecedented quality First Aid Kits for almost 20 years
First Aid Kits Australia... entrusted for safer working