Ensure staff safety and compliance with a Food Industry Compliant First Aid Kit.
Choosing the appropriate Food Industry Compliant First Aid Kit is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
Are you Low Risk or High Risk?
Many small cafes, coffee shops and food kiosks, self-assess as Low Risk. Most Food Manufacturers and Restaurants using hazardous machinery or substances self-assess as High Risk. If there is any risk of serious injury then consider yourself a high risk work environment.
How many workers are on site?
Also include the maximum number of customers or visitors you may have on site at any one time
Any other considerations which may increase your Risk Profile?
For example - extreme heat or cold, hazardous machines or substances
|1- 6 Workers||1 - 12 Workers||1 - 20 Workers||1- 30 Workers||1 - 50 Workers|
|Low Risk||K705 or K405||K705 or K405||K705 or K405||K805||K905|
|High Risk||K705 or K405||K805||K905||K1005||Call Us|
SELECT YOUR PRODUCT BELOW OR CALL us now on the above number.
- Low Risk Workplaces should have 1 First Aider per 50 workers
- High Risk Workplaces should have 1 First Aider per 25 workers
- Locate your kit close to potential accident sites and near running water for simpler treatment of burns
- Our Food Industry Compliant First Aid Kits contain Detectable Blue Waterproof Strips, Tape and Gloves, and have additional burn and eye treatments
- Consider having a Defibrillator on site for the protection of staff and customers
- Engage with your workers on safe work practices - put a recurring meeting in your diary
- Keep a register of accidents and near misses for review
- If you are unsure of your compliance requirements we can help
Why choose First Aid Kits Australia?
- We manufacture in Australia to TGA Standards
- All of our kits are compliant with the Food Act and Safe Work Australia’s Code of Practice
- Businesses have relied on our unprecedented quality First Aid Kits for almost 20 years