An appropiate First Aid kit is essential for every Marine Vessel. Having adequate protection and quality First Aid equipment on hand saves lives.
Choosing the appropriate First Aid kit for your chosen Marine Vessel is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
1. What type of Marine Vessel do you own?
2. Where do you intend to take the vessel?
3. Select the recommended First Aid kit?
|** (E,D,F,G) = Scale Medicines||Unlimited Domestic||Offshore Operations||Restricted Offshore Operations||Partially Smooth Water||Smooth Water Operations|
|Passenger - Berthed||Contact Us||K1010F (D)||K1010F (E)||K1010F (F)||K1010F (F)|
|Passenger - Unberthed||Contact Us||K1010F (F)||K1010F (F)||K403G (G)||K403G (G)|
|Non-Passenger||Contact Us||K1010F (E)||K1010F (F)||K403G (G)||K403G (G)|
|Fishing||Contact Us||K1010F (E)||K1010F (F)||K403G (G)||K403G (G)|
|Hire or Dive Vessel||Contact Us||K403G (G)||K3030M (G)||K2030M||K1030M|
SELECT YOUR PRODUCT BELOW OR CALL us for further Advice
- Our First Aid kits have tough, durable cases and the ultimate in weather seals
- All of our First Aid kits are in line with the AMSA guidelines
- If you are unsure of your compliance requirements we can help
Why choose First Aid Kits Australia?
- We manufacture in Australia to TGA Standards
- Australians have relied on our unprecedented quality First Aid Kits for almost 20 years
First Aid Kits Australia ... entrusted for your First Aid in the Marine Vessel Environment