First Aid rooms are an essential part of any business. If you have over 100 people either working or visiting then you must consider a First Aid room on site.
Choosing the appropriate First Aid kit for this room is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
1. Conduct a risk assessment to determine whether you work in a Low Risk or High Risk environment?
2. What is the maximum capacity of your work environment?
3. Is the workplace within one hour of permanent medical facilities?
If not, then this is considered 'Remote'
|> 100||> 200||Remote|
|Low Risk||K700||K1666 or K1000||K1666|
|High Risk||K900||K1666 or K1000||K1666|
SELECT YOUR PRODUCT BELOW OR CALL for further Information
- Two minutes is the difference between death and survival during a cardiac arrest. Consider the need for a Defibrillator.
- The First Aid room has minimum requirements set out in the Notational First Aid Code of Practice, 2012.
- If you are unsure of your compliance requirements we can help
Why choose First Aid Kits Australia?
- We manufacture in Australia to TGA Standards
- Businesses have relied on our unprecedented quality First Aid Kits for almost 20 years
First Aid Kits Australia .... entrusted for your Safety