Choosing a Workplace Compliant First Aid Kit is vital for staff safety and duty of care.
Selecting the appropriate Workplace Compliant First Aid Kit is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
Are you Low, Moderate*, or High Risk?
Low Risk Workplaces are where workers are NOT exposed to hazards that can cause SERIOUS injury or illness; such as an Office.
Moderate Risk Workplaces* are where you believe there is a reduced likelihood of serious injury or illness but there is still a chance something could happen; such as a Warehouse with Pallet Racking and a Forklift.
High Risk Workplaces are where workers ARE exposed to hazards that can cause serious injury or illness; such as an Engineering or Mechanical Workshop, Factory, or Chemical Manufacturer.
How Many Workers are on site?
Any other considerations which may increase your Risk Profile?
For example - extreme heat or cold, hazardous machines or substances
|LOW||K2000WM or PT or SP||K700 or K400||K800 or K430||K901 or K450||K1001 or K1011|
|MODERATE||K700 or K400||K800 or K430||K901 or K450||K901 or K450||K1001 or K1011|
|HIGH||K901 or K450||K901 or K450||K1001 or K1011||K1001 or K1011||CALL US|
SELECT YOUR PRODUCT BELOW or Call us for further advice.
- Low Risk Workplaces should have 1 First Aider per 50 workers
- High Risk Workplaces should have 1 First Aider per 25 workers
- Locate your kit close to potential accident sites and near running water for simpler treatment of burns
- Consider having a Defibrillator on site for the protection of staff and customers
- Engage with your workers on safe work practices and first aid requirements - put a recurring meeting in your diary
- Inform your employees where the First Aid Kits are and ensure they are properly trained to use the items within.
- Keep a register of accidents and near misses for review
- *Safe Work Australia only has references Low and High Risk workplaces
- If you are unsure of your compliance requirements we can help
Why choose First Aid Kits Australia?
- We manufacture all or our First Aid Kits in Australia to TGA Standards
- All of our kits are compliant with Safe Work Australia’s Code of Practice
- Businesses have relied on our unprecedented quality First Aid Kits for almost 20 years