Ensure your worker’s safety and compliance with an Industry Compliant First Aid Kit.
Selecting the appropriate Workplace Compliant First Aid Kit is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
Any form of Construction is classified as High Risk
* If you are purchasing a kit specifically for the office of a construction site and only for the members within that office, then please proceed to the “Workplace - Office - Warehouse” category.
What is the maximum number of workers that you intend to cover with this kit.
* Remember if you are the site supervisor you must cover the maximum potential people that could be on your site, both visiting and working.
Is your work site within one hour of permanent medical facilities.
* Consider the realistic travel time giving thought to the nature of roads, excessive traffic and any other obstacle that may be in your way of getting to that facility within one hour.
|CITY||K250||K280 or K900||K500 or K900||K1666 or K1000 or K1010||K1666 or K1000 or K1010||Call Us|
|REMOTE||K1666||K1666||K1666||K1666 or K1000 or K1010||K1666 or K1000 or K1010||Call Us|
SELECT YOUR PRODUCT BELOW
- Construction sites require 1 First Aider per 25 workers
- Locate your First Aid Kit close to potential accident sites and near running water
- Quick access to your First Aid Kit is vital. Locate it in your vehicle accordingly
- Always consider having a Defibrillator on the job site. Our 500P is perfect to have on your job site
- If you are the site supervisor, engage with your workers on safe work practices to discuss and identify risks and hazards
- Keep a register of accidents and near misses and review it with the team
- If you are unsure of your compliance requirements we can help
Why choose First Aid Kits Australia?
- We manufacture all or our First Aid Kits in Australia to TGA Standards
- All of our kits are compliant with Safe Work Australia’s Code of Practice
- Businesses have relied on our unprecedented quality First Aid Kits for almost 20 years
First Aid Kits Australia ........ Entrusted for Safer Living